The Rehab Group is committed to protecting the privacy of users of this website. We are aware that as a user of this website you care about the security and privacy of your information.
We will take all reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information you give us. Agents or contractors of the Rehab Group who have access to information you submit through the web site in the course of providing services to us are required to keep that information confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services that they are performing for the Rehab Group. No information provided through the site in any area will be divulged to any other third party, unless we receive your prior authorisation and/or we are required to do so by law.
If you have provided personal information to us and would like copies of that information, or you would like us to correct any factual inaccuracies in that information, or if you would like that information deleted from our records, then please contact the Rehab Group Communications Department. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete information about you on our files. We are entitled to charge you a fee for supplying you with copies of information that we hold.
The Rehab Group takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data on the web site.
Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged by our Internet service provider for statistical purposes. No information is collected that could be used by us to identify individual website visitors. The technical details logged are confined to the following items:
- The IP address of the users web server
- The top level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .net, .biz)
- The previous website address from which the user reached us, including any search criteria used.
- Click screen data which shows the traffic of users around this website (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded).
- The type of web browser and operating system used by the website user.
- The Rehab Group tracks general statistics on pages browsed by web site visitors. This is to enable us to better determine the needs of the users of the website. It is the policy of the Rehab Group never to disclose such technical information in respect of website visitors to any third party. The Rehab Group will only use this technical information for statistical and other administrative purposes. We restrict access to statistical information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
The Rehab Group website contains links to other sites not controlled or operated by the Rehab Group. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of these external websites.